ARS Rescue Rooter Exceptional Service Guarantee:
In our opinion, the ARS Exceptional Service Guarantee is a complete fraud! ARS requires you tom sign a release form which states you cannot file complaints or seek money for damages done to your property. have a look for yourself!
ARS Release Of Claims Paperwork:
RELEASE AND SETTLEMENT OF ALL CLAIMS
This RELEASE AND SETTLEMENT OF ALL CLAIMS (this “Agreement”) releases any and all claims or potential claims by Thomas Bowman (“Releasor(s)“), their agents, representatives, insures, executors, administrators, heirs, assigns, successors in interests and all other with any type of relationship with Releasor who may believe they have an interest in this claim against American Residential Services of Florida, Inc. dba ARS/Rescue Rooter Orlando and any subsidiaries, parents entities, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliated entities thereof (collectively, the “Company”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and agreements made between the parties to this Agreement, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- The Company agrees to issue a refund in the amount of $8000.00 related to the work ARS performed on May 14th, 2020 at 2280 LA FLOR LN (the “Premises“) under Invoice No. 307233. ARS‘s parts and labor warranty for the work performed on the Premises prior to the date of this Release will no longer be valid.
- Releasor herby releases, acquits and forever discharges the company from all actions causes of action, suits, debts, sums of money, accounts, covenants, contracts, agreements, arrangements, promises, obligations, warranties, guarantees, trespasses, torts, injuries, losses, damages, claims, demands, defenses, or other liability of relief of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, direct or indirect, foreseen or unforeseen, resulting or to result, whether in law or in Equality, whether presently asserted or not, whether in contract, statue or otherwise, which have accrued or which may accrue, including but not limited to, claims that were asserted or that could have been asserted up to this date relating to any services, materials, any act or omission related to services performed by the Company prior to the date of this Release at the premises. Such release is conditioned upon the Company’s Completion of the agreed upon conditions and work described in Paragraph 1 above.
- The parties acknowledge that this settlement is the compromise of a doubtful and disputed claim and that the consideration paid hereunder is not an admission of liability on the part of either party, by whom liability is expressly denied.
- Releasors agree that they shall refrain from taking actions or making statements, written or oral, related to the work the Company performed under the above referenced Invoices, which disparage or defame the goodwill or reputation of Company, its products or services, and its directors, officers, executives, shareholders and employees. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Releasors shall not be prohibited from communicating the terms of this Agreement and associated matters with any government agency. This clause does not apply to any unrelated work or services the company performed at Releasors‘ home.
- The Releasors, by signing this Agreement does herby acknowledge and warrant that they HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND UNDERSTANDS IT TO BE A FULL AND FINAL RELEASE, WAIVER AND DISCHARGE OF THE CLAIMS DESCRIBED IN PARAGRAPH 2 ABOVE. As well as under any other statues and/or common-law principles of similar effect.
Agreed and signed this ____ day of _____2020
Don't Sign That Form!
As a consumer you should never sign anything like this! This is not what was stated on their website and nowhere on the ARS website does it state that I will have to give up my rights to get that refund! If you have received this type of paperwork, comment below. Even if you did sign that form, tell us your story and use a fake name. ARS Rescue Rooter needs to be held accountable for the contracted work they were paid to do!